I am......[Malcom X]

Missing: Muscle spasming good love

Rocking: A new short cut

Style: Sassy chic

Loving: Planning summer '09s get-away {yes, i know summer '08 had even arrived yet}

Mood: minorly* fabulous..trying to remain optimistic

Vibe: alwlays cool

Always: loving the idea of love

*yes I know "minorly" is not a word. i make shit up.

4 Responses to "I am......[Malcom X]" (Leave A Comment)

Eb the Celeb says
April 3, 2008 at 5:38 PM

I will be rocking a new short cut in a few weeks... i finally decided to do away with it for the summer months...

kit von b. says
April 4, 2008 at 1:30 AM

fine by me. i make words up too.

-KB

Sass says
April 4, 2008 at 10:14 AM

short was definitely the way to go. weaves had me totally neglecting my hair, so i needed to switch it up and let my follicles breathe lol

dejanae says
April 5, 2008 at 12:31 PM

lol@letting the follicles breathe
post a pic.i wanna see