on my boob tube

pic stolen from concreteloop.com, taken by j.d. pooley, the new york times

I'm so damn excited The Hills are coming back! I missed my chance to watch the episode that will come on monday, but hopefully I'll get a chance sometime this week, I can't wait til Monday. That is my show! I can't stand Spencer's Dash Incredible looking ass. And Heidi is an idiot, Brody adorable, LC annoying, Audrina clueless, but they make for some good damn entertainment. To me, Heidi is past the point of redemption and if I was Lauren I wouldn't be her friend again. Brody is such a damn cutie, and we all know the cute ones are jerks, its a damn shame. I just wish dudes would be more upfront about their ish..it would make things a whole lot easier. Anyway, lets move away from that topic. Either way, I can't wait to see how this ish on The Hills plays out.

Danity Kane's album was up on the leak on mtv.com last week, I listened. Didn't like. Not impressed at all. Pretty disappointing since the first album was pretty good and they hyped this one up on the show like it was the 2nd coming of Jesus. Day 26 (I HATE THAT NAME)'s album is up there this week. I have to give it a listen, Toli says its pretty damn good. I'm sooo not interested in them though. They can sing their asses off, don't get me wrong, but they are boring to me. I don't think any of them are cute, and I think behind the scene reality shows sometimes do more harm to these groups than good. All the boys are starting to get on my nerves, I'd rather have their personalties be more of a mystery to me. That would make me read articles about and interviews with them faster. And Puff should've rethought the haircut he gave Robert..that shit is ALL WRONG! He looks like a big ass doofball and got played like one too. At the end of the day, that man called him a bitch ass on national television. And he ate it, swallowed it whole...coppin pleas and sh!t. I'm not saying he had to pop off, but.....contrary to popular belief Puff is a mere mortal, and he (a man) called you (supposedly a man) a bitch ass on live television. period.

So lots of interesting little opportunities have presented themselves to me, so its evident I need to be writing more, here personally on my blog, and seeing about hitting up a creative and media writing class also. Its time to make all the little dreams come true, and I guess life and destiny moves forward at its own pace, totally disregarding how I drag my feet, so its time for me to catch up and maximize.

Definitely dragging myself to a MAC counter or store for my Heatherette goodies. Can't afford it right now, but what kind of collector would I be if I didn't pick up a few things?? More than anything I want the carrying case and a few lip glosses.

I'm also starting a sewing class in April. I don't know how, but its important for me to push myself out of my comfort zone right now. I'm investing in my future and my happiness.

Also got some events coming up so maybe I'll begin to recap those things here. Its all about documentation, right?

4 Responses to "on my boob tube" (Leave A Comment)

kit von b. says
March 19, 2008 at 7:20 PM

i thought i was the only 1 excited for the new hills season. yay!

omg danity kane's 1st album was my shittttttt!!! a friend of mine works @ daddy's house and sent me their sampler. i wasn't even interested this time. did u see their new video? i hate it!! maybe it'll grow on me.

-KB

dejanae says
March 20, 2008 at 12:22 PM

never caught the hills
that sewing class is a good look
i keep saying ima learn to sew
i procrastinate too damn much

Eb the Celeb says
March 21, 2008 at 1:00 PM

i feel..yeah the new DK album sucks... like Karrie B i love the first album... this new one is straight cheezy pop

Anonymous says
March 31, 2008 at 9:54 AM

lol, i'm another hills fan. oh my gosh spencer does look like that whats his name?