SupercalliRANDOMlisticexpialodocious


<-- my bx tee i just got for 5 bucks and my junky desk

Imagine my excitement when I heard the lyrics "I was on 233rd and White Plains" seeping through my radio speakers then at parties. That right there is the ultimate repping of your city! Damn, the exact intersection of your home train station, homie hang out corner lol, your hood?! The crazy thing is, we don't even know who sings that song lol..what you know about 233rd and White Plains?? We don't know you! lol but all the same, maybe they went to the Baskin & Robins or something.. . Don't you hate when people say Baskin and Robinsons..lmao what is wrong with black people??


I'm listening to Ray J's album as I type. I'm thinking All I Feel, the title track is the stand out song on the album..we'll see what the rest has to offer. He has a song on there called A Girl from the Bronx. I thought it was going to be about me until I heard the "Ay Papis" in the background...he's talking about a girl in the South Bronx, lol I'm from all the way up top..land where the Jamaicans roam lol. ((bullet bullet Bullet))) <-- for Tola. Anyway, why is Ray-J's album more enjoyable than Mariah's. SADNESS. I don't know though, I'm gonna give Mariah's album a second listen, but I definitely was not moved when I listened to it yesterday. She named it e=mc2 but it is no Emancipation of Mimi..that was a great cd..its actually still on rotation. Ray J be singing the hell out of an ad lib on a song that is about nothing though lol, he hits those "er's' at the end of his words kinda hard too, I guess thats to be expected, he's from the west cost. And all he talks about is sexin a girl..usually a stripper. Uh oh, now he's talkin about niggas and bitches makin money. He's a funny dude though, heard him on the radio this morning.

And why did my co-worker say Mariah was sexy yesterday and that she could get it. What?!?! Mariah?!?! And don't get me wrong, I know there are dudes out there with a thing for Mariah, I was just totally surprised by this dude (he also sent me away from his desk and told me to come back when I believe in myself lol. That's another post though). I don't find anything attractive about Mariah but her voice. THEN this fool said he would rather get with Mariah than Janet. I've never heard that before. Not from a black man. Then he asked if I was a dude who I would choose. In my heart I wanted to say Janet, but I opted for neither. My inner lesbian doesn't want either one lol. But as far as Mariah goes, I can't get down with a woman over 35 that just simply refuses to dress or even act her age...and that Diva sh!t.. that sh!t will get you got. oh no...look at me talking like a girl from the bronx.. time to go lol

that is all (a la Miranda, The Devil Wears Prada).
....for now lol

9 Responses to "SupercalliRANDOMlisticexpialodocious" (Leave A Comment)

THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE says
April 10, 2008 at 12:35 PM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

love the devil wears prada quote..

i would pick janet.... shessss my fav!

e=mc2... not so much!!

dejanae says
April 10, 2008 at 3:02 PM

lol@ ur inner lesbian not allowing u to choose either
u right tho
if i was gon be gay
they would not be on the top of my list

Eb the Celeb says
April 10, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Ray J's album is not bad at all... and look out for this track called serious... my boy works for the label and called me from the studio last night when they were recording it with him for some deejays album... it is a banger... I was so surprised...

I was never a big Mariah fan... and she is definitely not cute... she always looked kinda slow to me. I think she may be autistic but they just didnt know what to call it back then...lol

Sass says
April 10, 2008 at 7:21 PM

@tola..u think u would pick janet, but you wouldnt, she's not your type. yes, I'm telling you.

@dejanae..those 2 are definitely not at the top of the list..actually i dont even know who is anymore.. used to be angelina jolie, but even she has falling off for me. i dont have a girl crush anymore.

@eb..i was definitely pleasantly surprised with ray j's album and lmao @ mariah being autistic..something is definitely a little off about that braoad

Miss Snarky Pants says
April 11, 2008 at 11:31 AM

Mariah is a few cards shy of a full deck and so's your co-worker for saying he'd rather get with her over Janet!!

WTF?!?!?!?!

LMAO @ ((bullet bullet Bullet)))

For a minute there, I was starting to think that shyt was limited to the streets of Bklyn.

kit von b. says
April 12, 2008 at 3:04 PM

you like ray j like that?
he aight.

mariah cant get it over janet! wtf?

-KB

Sass says
April 13, 2008 at 4:59 PM

@ ms. behaving..its definitely not just a brooklyn thing. i used to think it was just a bronx thing til i moved to bk for a little while. i felt right at hoome lol

@ karrie b..i certainly DON'T like RayJ like that lol thats why i was shocked i was diggin his cd more than mariah's or at all

Sherece says
April 14, 2008 at 1:17 AM

Hummmm... I dunno that I would pick either of them too. Blah!

I heard Ray-J was packin'! I didn't see the videos or anything, that's just word on the street. Gotta respect a man for that. LOLLLLL

Sass says
April 14, 2008 at 11:16 AM

young miss..i saw the tape and i was neither impressed with kim's performance nor his. And I've seen bigger lol.