Spring has Sprung

i was tempted to throw up foxy brown and kelis, candy, but i won't. fox is on my shit list right now.

took a long "lunch" yesterday and walked with the kids to get a manicure. The kids got manis and pedis, but i settled for just a mani cause i have a pedi spot that i will not stray from. you got to work sass' feet lmao...not like myra though...never that bad.



then we snuck back out for frozen yogurt..theres this spot called red mango..kinda like pinkberry, and they have things like cinnamon toast crunch, cap'n crunch, and fruity pebbles as toppings, and of course fresh fruit and some other ish..it was really good.

and then this morning *bats lashes* the man (along with idris elba) that lead me to the decision that i will no longer date any man under the age of 32 and does not have a little gray in his goatee, called me baby (in the most sexy way) and then told me i was beautiful. so because he is so gorgeous with his g.a.m (grown ass man) swag and acknowledged the effort i put into my look this morning, i gave him the upward glance (when you tilt your head down, look down, then gaze up), smiled, and said thanks, took my metro card, swiped it, and headed down the subway steps grinning like a fucking idiot. i've been told that i'm a flirt (tola), i don't think i am, but can see why its said. with him, i definitely am. that fool is fine! damn.

i also know to love his ass from a distance though. my judgment always seems to be questionable in this arena in my life. any man that i've kind of crushed on from afar or stated "i want him", i get him, and then him turns out to be the worst in some way or another. Nothing wrong with a little eyecandy though, so i'll be sure to be extra cute on the days i ride the train into the city, he deserves a little sweetness too for being so damn handsome.
...love a grown ass man. how much you wanna bet he's from brooklyn?
*singing* we like them boys up top from the bk!!*

5 Responses to "Spring has Sprung" (Leave A Comment)

B says
April 23, 2008 at 1:32 PM

Whaaat! Cinnamon toast crunch as a topping? I'm dead....that sounds amazing and right up my alley!

First of all...Idris Elba is the sexist thing on this Earth. And I have no "second" or "third" because thinkin' about that man has distracted me from my previous thoughts, so we digress...

Chiiiile, I show oculd use a G.A.M. 'round dis piece. Seriously. *sigh*

Lovin' your blog! I'll be baaack!

dejanae says
April 24, 2008 at 7:03 AM

elba
i could get with that

well since all u wanna do is flirt
send him my way

Eb the Celeb says
April 24, 2008 at 11:39 AM

LMFAO @ that martin clip... one of my fav episode... you see how she'nene had Gina hair...lol

Signed,

Mrs. Elba

Charreah says
April 25, 2008 at 1:02 PM

im late I know . . but loves the new header and the SATC countdown;)

kit von b. says
April 27, 2008 at 11:42 PM

he sounds just so tasty!!!

-KB