super shallow this week

what would really make me happy for the moment besides a mani and pedi, some crab legs, a babysitter, a smart and sexy man only checking for me, a winning mega millions ticket, and an all expense paid luxury vacation to the dominican repulic, cabo or vieques, and the mac store
would be:

5 Responses to "super shallow this week" (Leave A Comment)

A.M. says
August 8, 2008 at 12:26 PM

hehe...every girl needs her gagets. I have a blackberry curve so you should totally go for it. Great features.
& it's okay. We all have our own desires. I'm feening for a trip to Vegas as I type :)

Sass says
August 8, 2008 at 3:15 PM

@a.m. - i have a blackberry but that new sunset color is screaming at me! i think i need a weekend job lol

B says
August 9, 2008 at 7:43 PM

I am definitely getting a weekend job. I applied to Border's this past week, chile. I ain't playin'. The Blackberry is the best thing ever. And I've been dreaming about an iBook and Gucci purse for a minute now.

kit von b. says
August 14, 2008 at 12:34 PM

i could go for some crablegs too.

-KB

Mi$$ Rain Fashionista King! says
August 21, 2008 at 8:39 PM

girl I love days like that... Every1 needs a day like that