Did you realize, that you are a champion?!?!

Ok so the Olympic buzz is high these days. I've caught a few different Olympic events in passing, but truth be told, if it doesn't come on Noggin, shows just don't get much burn in my house. However, while chillin at my aunts house yesterday (this broad stays up til 5 am watching the Olympics), I laid eyes on this fella right here.
His name is David Oliver, and this picture does not justify just how handsome his face actually is, but it does give you an idea of the complete package. The man's body is unbelievable (i believe i heard he has a football background) and his face is beautiful! He is 26 (perfect for me) and a 110m hurdler for the US Olympic team. He is also a Howard University alum and hurdling is in his genes as his mom Brenda Chambers was a world class hurdler, and also competed in Bejing in 1980 (thats dope!).

I plan on leaving a comment on his blog so I won't go into what exactly I like, and how i like it lol but I just wanted to bring some attention to this matter. Thank you.

Sass
P.S. i'm about to add his picture to my vision board (i'm on my The Secret ish).

Below is a pic of David (far right) and friend and fellow Howard alum Lance Gross (middle). Birds of a feather...pic stolen from David's blog

3 Responses to "Did you realize, that you are a champion?!?!" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
August 20, 2008 at 3:20 PM

PIC... ILL FIGHT YOU! he is tooo fly
((looking around)) BUT no one looks better than my boo!! hahah

hmmm maybe i should make a visionboard!!!

B says
August 20, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Girl I was watching Oliver tonight and I just want to lick his thigh. LOL, seriouslyyyy. He is gorgeous. And yeah...I be up late watchin' the Olympics too.

Eb the Celeb says
August 21, 2008 at 2:01 PM

umm... so we gon fight over this one.. this is my boo... and I think he played WR in college... so yeah he has the football booty thang working for him too...

I guess if he ever makes it to the big apple we just gon have to duke it out...lol