i'm cool


i've been searching for this song on t he internet for a few weeks now, driving myself crazy and i found it this morning on the rnbmusicblog. in the mornings i listen to steve harvey and his show was the first place i heard it. i LOVE anthony hamilton's voice..it does things to me. i loved seeing him on the bet awards along with maxwell (more on what he does to me later) and was definitely looking forward to new music from him. when this song was first played on the radio it featured a rap by some unknown (i think signed to anthony's label) and he ruined the song for me, i mean just ruined it. even steve harvey would cut the song off early when the rap came on. the song still features a rap, but its david banner now (one of my favorite rappers as a person) and is tolerable. i would still prefer the song with no rap at all though.
click the pic to hear the song.

4 Responses to "i'm cool" (Leave A Comment)

B says
August 23, 2008 at 10:06 PM

I'm a huuuge fan of A.Hamilton but I can't hear that song for some reason. :( Ah well...I trust it's good. That man's voice is beautiful.

Eb the Celeb says
August 26, 2008 at 9:14 AM

girl I am appauled... all you had to do was holla at her girl eb... i'm been bumping it in the rbw player for a minute now... yeah I'm dead wrong for not posting it on jonesin so I am going to do that now... but always holla at me when you need that exclusive and I got you...lol

I love this record too... and he looked so handsome at the BET awards for the Al Green tribute now that he cut that taco meat off his face... I love it!

(vixenchick) says
August 27, 2008 at 5:41 PM

i love that song!

Eb the Celeb says
August 28, 2008 at 8:48 AM

thank you sooooooooo much for coming out last night girlie! pleasant surprise!