i can tell they're lookin at us

i was 12 or 13 when this song came out, and even then i knew i wanted a dude to be all about me and love me the way d'angelo appeared to love the girl in the video. i think i had that same haircut around that time too. i love this video and song...they dont make 'em like this anymore.
i can't wait to hear his new stuff.




REEEEEEEMIX!!

2 Responses to "i can tell they're lookin at us" (Leave A Comment)

yummy411 says
July 2, 2008 at 1:03 PM

aww can't see the vid just yet... sorry didn't catch the song fromthe title of the post. i haven't forgotten your tag my dear. i just have to come up with a way to listen to a random playlist =p

Eb the Celeb says
July 3, 2008 at 2:35 PM

yeah... fresh new deal with j records... I know he is going to come back hard and I cant wait!