Pink Panties


this post is in honor of one of my favorite home made drinks and what I have on underneath my white skirt today…hey I couldn’t find any black ones!

back before young sass was old enough to drink but working with and spending good times with industry folks, pink panties, was the Friday office drink of choice in the summer. There are a few variations of the recipe if you search online but the necessities for me are the clear liquor of your choice (coconut rum is a yummy addition), sprite, either frozen pink lemonade concentrate or raspberry and lemon sorbet together, you can blend all of the ingredients with cool whip or whipped cream or just add a dollop on top when its done. More than likely you’ll be twisted cause you can drink this all day like juice before you realize you are quite inebriated and doing the totsi on top of your desk…not that I know from experience or anything lol.

3 Responses to "Pink Panties" (Leave A Comment)

kit von b. says
June 9, 2008 at 12:16 PM

never had one! yay! cant wait to try it!

-KB

B says
June 9, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Ive never had one either and it sounds so good! Lord knows I could use one now.

Afrodite says
June 12, 2008 at 3:01 PM

Hey! I thought I was that knew about Pink Panties! I love this drink and it will have you 'effed up.