just me

sometimes i speak to myself. there's a system of checks and balances i impose upon myself to be sure i am moving, thinking and speaking in a sane manner. sound a lil crazy? sorry about that (not really). sometimes when i cant speak to me, i write to me. lol and im not even a gemini, but they are 2 distinct people, and when a situation is complex, more i's and me's come into play.
so while being snappy, and neglectful, and wallowing in a bit of sorrow and sadness i had to check myself

The truth is nobody thinks anybody else gets them
what does that tell you?
everybody's going thru shit
you're not as special or individualized as you would have yourself believe. people have it better, people have it the same, people have it way worse.
get over yourself.
people get so hung up on their own lives
they cant see past it
the rest of the world continues to turn every day
you can join grow and learn, or stay trapped in yourself
the choice is yours and mine
im not exempt. just learning.

3 Responses to "just me" (Leave A Comment)

Eb the Celeb says
December 13, 2008 at 8:51 AM

are you talking to me?

if not I feel like you are...

you better not be getting snappy with me

i am enjoying wallowing in my own sorrow at the moment

every blue moon I get in a funk... it keeps me grounded i think...

so just leave me alone sass

on the real though

hope things get better for you

Charreah says
December 28, 2008 at 10:06 PM

aight Sasha Fierce . . .

seriously though, very true. And Sassy Things all of my personalities like!

A.M. says
December 30, 2008 at 11:39 PM

true shit. It's so true what u said. I have moments when I'm caught up in my own hurt or struggles.

& then I think of people who have it worst and I feel better. I know that sounds bad, but it's actually good.

we shouldn't be o down on ourselves when other people are going through so much more