Girl's night out

i'm on the phone prepping for my mini evening out (i was only going to the event from 7:30 - 9:30). Telling Lola if I was going to find a man to entertain me I was gonna have to step out cause that fool is not gonna just ring my doorbell. So i beat the face, push the girls up, throw on some boots, and pack the kid for auntie's.
Get to harlem, not a damn parking space in sight. t.elle on bbm like i'm excited, get here. Walk 2 1/2 blocks in the blistering cold on a dirty ass harlem street, wind blowing all kinds of crack debris on my freshly beaten face. Get in the spot...the vibe squeezes me. hmm something aint right lol. hmm only 1 penis in the whole place, then he leaves. ok.
make eye contact with t.elle. She's happy to see me. Grab a seat outside of the crowd cause it looks intimate and I'm anti-social like that, I'm here to see her (t.elle that is). Crazy old lady is making crazy eye contact (which she does again later while dancing to her requested song, Tpain's Chopped and Screwed), I think she's going to say something so I give her my attention, she just continues to look at me and thats when it hits me!! ohhhhh it is truly LADIES night. ok. Shoulda sat at home and waited for my doorbell to ring. *le sigh*

4 Responses to "Girl's night out" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
December 8, 2008 at 1:36 PM

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOOO... my bad.. i shoulda told ya... hahaha... HILARIOUS!

Eb the Celeb says
December 8, 2008 at 2:01 PM

lmao... now I dont feel bad for crashing and not making it out...lol

Anonymous says
December 10, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaa... Tola set you up! LOL

NIKKI D.City Star says
January 21, 2009 at 6:35 PM

IS THIS MY BLOGETTE!! MISS YA GIRL! IM BACK TO BLOGGING! YAAAY. MISSED YA.
NIKKI♥