Im back!! and got some news

So your girl Sass has been doing a lot of thinking (and talking) about the opposite sex, the dating scene, and just males and females and how they relate to eachother in general. And with a push from my girl CJ, I will embark on a 90 day journey inside the world of online dating. lol Just as an experiment, and we'll see what comes of it. I signed up at www.plentyoffish.com this past Saturday, and already I'm learning more about MYSELF. What I like, what I don't like, what I want, what I don't want, and I've also realized I'm shy. Sassy and shy, go figure!
If you know me, you know that this is soo not me but I'm looking to push myself this year in many different ways, this is just one. It's time for me to get out of this shell and be way more fearless. What do I have to lose? And I'm fly! Any man or person in general is/would be lucky to be around me, and I'm looking for those I feel the same way about. Wish me luck!

2 Responses to "Im back!! and got some news" (Leave A Comment)

Charreah says
March 30, 2009 at 7:14 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charreah says
March 30, 2009 at 7:14 PM

challengeeeee . . .glad to have you back and looking forward to your adventures;)