lol...t.m.i

i am laughing so hard right now because i feel like my body tries real hard to get me pregnant.. why i think this is funny, i don't know. i just noticed a few days ago, i was extremely needy...some people say horny. i don't. and i had to go ahead and make that call. well, send that text. but the need, the need was real! like i've never felt that way before. i don't even know how to describe it. so i got that taken care of, and then a day or so later when my body realized there was no fertilizing of eggs going on, she decided to release them. but as soon as this is over i may have to send another text cause uhhhh...ok ok im sorry , i know t.m.i.

3 Responses to "lol...t.m.i" (Leave A Comment)

B says
September 2, 2008 at 8:27 PM

LOL! You are a triiiiip.

And I'm jealous b/c I swear I haven't been did since like---1984.

(vixenchick) says
September 3, 2008 at 8:53 AM

lol i think every woman has felt like that at least once in her life.

A.M. says
September 3, 2008 at 4:52 PM

LOL Karrie B would love this post.lol