beauty randominity

sass is considering weekend jobs because lets face it...the 9-5 check just isn't enough. so i hopped on over to sephora (which i've been avoiding like homeless people on the train platform) to get an application. not sure if i'll apply, but i need to look at it and see if i'm so inclined to do so.. anyway the first display when you enter is the Harajuku Lovers perfume..the figurines are soo cute that i would love to get one just to have the bottle on my dresser (to keep my Fafinette company)..these 2 are my favorite my favorite




so anyway i picked up one of those sample tester sticks that was laying around on the display and smelled it (rather than spraying more into the air) and the scent i found on the strip was none of the harajuku perfumes. i ended up having to ask one of the sales people which perfume it was. You know sephora has a ton of fragrances so at first they looked at me like I was crazy but one of the ladies was able to direct me to the bottle of deliciousness that is Escada Moon Sparkle.
Upon first sniff, it is very sweet but then it simmers down to a nice musk (sandalwood) with fruity notes. They say its a summertime fragrance that can be worn any time of year and also describe the specifics of the fragrance here. I need it! So, it will go on the list with Miss Dior Cherie and some other ish I wanted. Also I'm all out of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. Maybe I do need this job at Sephora to support my beauty products habit.

I also looked at some Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer but I didn't try any out on my face because i already tried some Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #178 I believe. Love it!! It blended so beautifully and evenly AND easily and I didn't need much.*sigh* I'll be making the $40 investment sooner or later.

I need some money!

3 Responses to "beauty randominity" (Leave A Comment)

A.M. says
September 16, 2008 at 9:41 PM

we were just talking about this in class today. the 9-5 just doesn't cut it anymore. America-SMH...

(vixenchick) says
September 18, 2008 at 6:32 PM

what's up, gurl?!? just dropping by to show some love.

kit von b. says
September 19, 2008 at 4:36 PM

i saw this in glamour..i want it! i love me some gwen.

-KB