...Going on in my brain

So I think I'm cool with being single. A while ago I thought of what I would consider my perfect day, and when my little daydream ended I realized there was no man in my life. So then I tried to go back and see where one might fit , and there wasn't any space. This couldn't possibly be true could it? But I realized what I really want most is a very large comfortable bed in a very cozy comfortable home, with a smart polite and well adjusted child, a fulfilling job and time for myself.
Knowing me though, I know I need the D more than every now and then and I think it would be nice to have companionship on the days I don't want to be alone: a dinner date here and there, good phone convo, gifts (all girls want gifts from guys and the only ones that say gifts don't matter are the ones that get them all the time and the ones that don't at all). And as much as I want loyalty and a man that doesn't feel the need to stick his penis in every and any orifice he can find, I want a man who has his own shit to do. And while he adores me, he's not hung up on me but is also not elusive and evasive. Why must I be so complicated? I'll probably contradict all of this in an upcoming post.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 Responses to "...Going on in my brain" (Leave A Comment)

B says
September 24, 2008 at 11:55 AM

Sass, I would appreciate if you got out of my head. I mean, really...it's hard trying to be single (and you really are happy) but yearning for that companionship too. Don't I know it?!

....but in other news, please explain to me how you you mobile blog from the Blackberry? Ever time I try to get linked up to it it says it doesn't read my device. WTF!

Sass says
September 24, 2008 at 1:52 PM

I actually didn't post from my phone..it doesn't work for tmobile apparently i just forgot to erase that signature when i copy and pasted my email (i emailed the post to myself to get it off my phone). and i meant to tell you, get the obama bag..i think i want the marc jacobs one or the rag and bone..not sure.

(vixenchick) says
September 24, 2008 at 7:38 PM

i'm glad you're happy being single you're super independent and i like that! : )

Eb the Celeb says
September 25, 2008 at 10:19 PM

girl that aint being complicated at all... that's what real women want... a date ever so often but we aren't high maintenance... treated like we are a queen when we are with him and are sure that he isn't treating every other chick in town the same way, good d at least once a month... and have a life so that when are schedule do collide we enjoy each other and have time to miss each other... that's what I want no your not complicated or demanding or anything of that and we deserve it dammit!

So Stylistic says
September 27, 2008 at 5:32 PM

"I'm letting a lot of things go and becoming more self-centered (if that is at all possible). I'm focused on me and the one I love. Allowing and embracing my randominity"

I love that, I am in the process of doing the same and I have used being single as an opportunity to get myself together, become the person I would like to meet. Being single is a stage, it is just the universe, God giving you an opportunity to reflect, get stonger, smarter and sit more comfortably within yourself with no distractions... I see it as a blessing not a curse and of course when he come along bearing gifts I will be ready...http://ablogforval.blogspot.com/

TimahTimah says
October 18, 2008 at 6:08 AM

you are not being complicated at all. I don't think you're asking for too much. Sounds good to me. And I post sometimes from my sidekick just get up blog on the go.