am i the only one that didn't know??

Apparently the love of my life
is dating "I Kissed a Girl" Katy Perryhow did i miss that??


...and come august 4th @ 7:30 you can find sass in bk checking out my most favoritest at a free concert at wingate field...yall know i stan for miss badu..soo damn excited!

5 Responses to "am i the only one that didn't know??" (Leave A Comment)

TimahTimah says
August 1, 2008 at 4:05 AM

He is? I missed that too. But they're cool for each other I guess. and yess miss badu. I would love to go but thats my first day of work and I get off at 6....Enjoy. I'll be waiting to read your commentary.

A.M. says
August 1, 2008 at 11:06 PM

1st time blogger

Hey, i picked your blog up off of Timah and Karrie B's.

Interesting read so far...sorry to hear about your fav not being available to you anymore :(

B says
August 2, 2008 at 9:30 AM

I neeeever get to see Erykah in concert. I believe she's made it to Orlando once in 29 years. Ugggh!!!

Eb the Celeb says
August 12, 2008 at 10:20 AM

I did NOT know they were dating... and girl you were at Erykah... her show was amazing!

Anonymous says
August 31, 2008 at 5:45 PM

whaaat? i definitely did not know they were dating. congrats to them...i suppose. *whispers "damn it" and snaps fingers* lol

found your blog on karrie b's & enjoying it so far!