fuckery at its best

i heard or read somewhere that procrastination is like masturbation..it feels real good, til you realized you fucked yourself. well your girl is feeling real good right now! i've been putting off all kinds of things i need to get done. i was in an accident probably a month or more ago. still haven't taken the car to get an estimate for the damage, not to mention i need brakes. i was putting it off before, because honestly, by the time i get off work and get the kid from school, most auto body places are closed. i also didn't want to deal with any of the mechanics as a female. i'm not interested in some dude trying to take advantage of me because i don't know what the going rate for an alternator is. but then i realized, why should i care? the jerk that hit me is the one who has to pay. still haven't gone.

i was supposed to take some makeup courses because im considering doing bridal makeup on the weekends for a few extra bucks and embarking on some other ventures. still haven't done it.

was supposed to pitch some things for work...not done.

both the kid and i need headshots.......................you know where this is going.

and let's not even discuss how my treadmill has become a clothes drying rack. yes. i'm horrible.

but i'm back on track. i've got a pep in my step, a few thoughts in my head, and a man on my mind. ive organized my brain in my notebook, got some brainstorming going on and your girl Sass is back on track. 25 will be approaching in a little more than a month and this is how i'm fighting the onset of that quarter life crisis.

what's on your to do list?

2 Responses to "fuckery at its best" (Leave A Comment)

Sherece says
June 16, 2008 at 6:35 PM

Only 25????
nice!

Tamar says
June 18, 2008 at 11:58 AM

I need to get rid of like 25 pounds before my birthday at the end of August! I wanna wear a swimsuit and stilettos and feel good doing so!