*



One of my biggest philosophies in life is lead by example. And That One is one hell of an example. Barack is human, this country is in disarray; change will not happen or come over night, but it is a huge relief and then some to have a genuine person with some damn common sense leading our country. This campaign transcended our borders literally and figuratively, and I'm so excited and grateful for this nation, our world, my people, and most importantly (to me) my son to be able to follow this example. Possibilities are infinite.

P.S. We need to keep this man in our prayers.

3 Responses to "*" (Leave A Comment)

(vixenchick) says
November 9, 2008 at 5:27 PM

i love that picture!

Anonymous says
November 12, 2008 at 11:37 AM

Dope pix, and I defintely agree with you. Now that Barack is going to be our president, no matter what race WE AS INDIVIDUALS HAVE TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

TECHIE
TECHIE27.BLOGSPOT.COM

* YOU HAVE A GREAT BLOG, BEEN SCOPING IT 4 A MINUTE NOW. KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING & I WILL CONTINUE 2 STOP BY. IF YOU WANT ADD ME OVER TO THE BLOGROLL & I'LL DEFINTELY ADD YOUR BLOG OVER TO MY ROLL* KEEP IN TOUCH WHENEVA POSSIBLE!

Anonymous says
November 12, 2008 at 10:22 PM

Definitely have to keep him in our prayers. There are a lot of haters out there!