i wish a n!66a would!

I'd still be whoppin his little ass, he would wake up everyday for the next 3 months (and probably then some) to me whoppin his ass.



Get him into the system so they can get him some type of help. No, they want to get him into the system so that when his little bad a$$ does some other dumb ish when he's 15, they'll already have a file for him so they can throw the book at him or God forbid shoot him 50 times. And his grandmother should've beat his a$$ anyway, right there on camera. This is why people curse at children!

9 Responses to "i wish a n!66a would!" (Leave A Comment)

Sherece says
May 3, 2008 at 1:59 AM

OHHH HELLLLL NOOOOOO!!!

...and how could he say "It's fun to do bad things!"

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

As young as he is, he really needs some help.

kit von b. says
May 5, 2008 at 12:44 PM

gotta watch this when i get home...

-KB

Eb the Celeb says
May 5, 2008 at 10:40 PM

i have sen this on so many blogs... and still the part when he says "I just want to do hoodrat things with my friends..." has me dying on the floor!

Tamar says
May 6, 2008 at 10:52 AM

I get so ashamed with things like this!

B says
May 6, 2008 at 12:14 PM

If I lived in that woman's neighborhood, I would offer to beat the child for her.

But I agree that they don't need to be putting his face on the news.

brandi says
May 7, 2008 at 5:01 PM

OKAY?! But, I don't understand why they just show him talking like that. He is too young to be on tv like that.

kit von b. says
May 12, 2008 at 10:19 AM

i love this fucking kid!

-KB

who? says
May 17, 2008 at 5:28 PM

that kid is bad as hell... quite honestly, I think the system would make him worse... like juvenile correctional facilities... kids take it as training for the real thing... maybe some heavy psychotherapy... that would help more than a cell...

yummy411 says
June 6, 2008 at 7:33 PM

girl this video pissed me off but that's what happens when you let your child become a product of his surrounds... now where is a new post girlie?!?