Back to Black

Men cause most of the greasy ass things women come out of their face with. They f^ck up, and not just f#ck up, but f*ck up BIG! And when a woman can turn the other cheek, attempt to turn over a new leaf and try to start over, dude starts with some bullshit. Motherfucker are u crazy?!? I don't need this shit, especially from the likes of you!! The likes of me?? Yes nigga the likes of you. And don't ask me wtf that's supposed to mean because you really don't want me to go there. You made me say some offdensive shit like that and it gets worse. You couldn't just leave well enough alone. You had to push and push til I popped off on your ass and yes u damn right I brought up some old shit csause I didn't give it to your bitch ass the way I shiould have then. Fuck this, fuck you. Now there it is.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

My sassy ass is many things, but this person I am not. Why would one want to make me expose this side of myself. Why not just let me be me. Why try to take me there when you know I'll show up and show out everytime?? End rant.

3 Responses to "Back to Black" (Leave A Comment)

kit von b. says
March 3, 2008 at 8:28 PM

yes hunnie. sometimes you need to just vent, and this is the best way...he clearly needed to get broke on tho'.

-karrie b.

Anonymous says
March 4, 2008 at 11:15 AM

Sometimes folk will take you there!

Eb the Celeb says
March 11, 2008 at 3:12 PM

Girl... they know how to get under our skin and love taking us there... they would rather feel an emotion of them cussing they ass out... then not feeling anything from you.. you gotta breath, stretch, shake on this one.. because ignoring the situation gives them no power... even when you argue with them they feel they have the power because they got ya panties in a bunch.