What it is

I'm letting a lot of things go and becoming more self-centered (if that is at all possible). I'm focused on me and the one I love. Allowing and embracing my randominity (yes, I just made that up) and allowing myself to discover exactly who I am by trying all the things I would like to try, which would be: my hand at make-up artistry, sewing, writing, photography, growing my hair out healthily (yes this has become a hobby, a borderline obsession) and whatever else I decide.

It’s not easy to describe the complex being that is me. There’s a lot of shit to me, as there is everyone else, and trying to find the words…well who has the time? One thing I can say about myself without any question is that I am extremely random, I interrupt my own thoughts and sentences (tons of parenthesis can be found in anything written by me). So many thoughts and one mouth, sometimes things get clogged. So it’s my goal to sort it all out so I’ll be able to see and construct my thoughts and build some type of order. I want to document these things as a way to look back and monitor my growth, and put together a lookbook so to speak : ) sound good? Good.


0 Responses to "What it is" (Leave A Comment)